Monday, August 23, 2010

just postin my life away

I start school tomorrow and that usually bums me out but I kind of feel different now like I'm just continuing my life but with school in it.. kind of hard to explain but I don't feel like school is starting like the first day at Charlemagne, I feel like i'm going back to school but that's pretty much all that's changing.

I'm getting used to the independence and even if it was kind of a shock for the first few months (Eve knows from our late night talks in Florida) and anyways I realized how much of a hit you guys moving out while i was still in an awkward age took on me, but don't worry it's also a good thing... In a way, not living under the same roof made us discover all kinds of interesting shit in the mean time but it's tough to always keep up to par with what we're all up to..
...but that's why our dear lord baby jesus blessed us with the intratubes and our own personal teletype machine to communicate with. ;)

speaking of Jesus, i'd like to start with a band that really hit the spot and one of their most popular songs Jesus Etc. I showed Eve and she seemed to like it but anyways check it out tell me what you think..


If you like that then check out their album Sky Blue Sky.. that song isn't from there but it's by far their best work.. Start posting stuff Eve!!

1 comment:

  1. I know this applies to most songs but this one is just that muuch better when you know what it's about

    ReplyDelete